The MP9PS by Mindrill is one of the most versatile pneumatic hammers, designed
to be effective in a wide range of situations when dealing with soft/medium to hard
materials from brick to concrete. The two-step trigger helps the user maintain the
location of the chisel point as desired and helps with the first critical cuts. The air
cushioning system on either end of the cylinder reduces the piston impact
trans-missibility to the operator thereby making the operation gentle for him.
The pick hammer also comes with a kick-latch retainer for quick tool change.
• Versatile design and can be used for a variety of soft/medium
to hard rocks like brick to concrete
• Two-step trigger helps to maintain the chisel location at the start
of the operation
• Air cushioning system reduces the impact on the operator
• Comfortable grip due to screw cap retainer
• Ergonomic vibration reduction handle
• Kick-latch retainer for quick tool change
• Parts interchangeable with Atlas Copco TEX09PS