BAZOOKA Diamond Drill – Column Mount
The Bazooka Drill mounted on a rigid Column Bar is still a one-man blast hole or core drill. The drill can be moved, set up and operated by one man however the column bar assembly adds to the weight.
- Capacity using EW steel rods 75 ft (23M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using EW aluminum rods 200 ft (60M) Core Size 0.995 Inch 25.2 mm
- Capacity using AW steel rods 60 ft (20M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity using AW aluminum rods 120ft (40M) Core Size 1.385 Inch 35.1 mm
- Capacity show is for horizontal holes. The capacity is shortened as much as 50% as the angle of the hole increases to the vertical plane.
- Normal operating air pressure 100 psi – optimum 110 psi
- Volume air required 200 to 300 cfm
- Capacity increases with higher air pressure and volume.
- 16 hp (12 kw) @ 3000 rpm
- Available with four types of mountings
- Weight 111 to 170 lbs (50 to 77 kg) depending on mounting.
- Weight of Column Bar 172 lbs (78 kg)