• Two-step trigger to maintain chisel location at the time of startup operation.
• Formation of an air cushion on both ends of the cylinder to reduce impact on the operator.
• Screw cap retainer to provide comfortable grip.
• Ergonomic vibration reduction handle, for longer operating hours.
• Kick-latch retainer for faster tool change.
MPH120S Pick Hammer is known for its versatility, designed to function in a wide range of situations. The machine has a two-step trigger to allow the operator to maintain the chisel point which helps with the first critical cuts. Air cushioning system on both ends of the cylinder helps to decrease the piston impact pool, making the operation gentle for the operators.
It is suitable for a wide range of situations. Capable to give the best output when dealing with soft/medium to hard materials like concrete and brick.
|Part No. – 511 123 000||Metric||Imperial|
|Weight||12 kg||26 lb|
|Air consumption||18.5 I/s||39 cfm|
|Sank Size||22 mm x 82 mm||7/8” X 3 1⁄4”|
|Impact Rate||1800 BPM|