MJ16W is a pusher leg mounted pneumatic jackleg drill which has can be used in a variety of drilling applications in general and small cross sectional drilling of tunnels and drifting in specific. It is mainly used for drilling medium to hard rocks. It has one of the largest in class piston diameters which leads to long life of the drill. Apart from that, it also has a long stroke length and robust rifle bar rotation mechanism yielding high penetration rates. The pusher leg controls are conveniently placed on the drill backhead, increasing operator control and comfort.
• Versatile design specially made for driving drifts and tunnels of small cross section
• Great for drilling through medium to hard rocks
• Large piston diameter for prolonged drill life
• High penetration rates provided by long stroke length and robust rife bar mechanism
• Pusher leg controls placed on drill backhead for operator control and convenience.
|Weight||28.5 kg||63 lb|
|Bore Diameter||27 mm – 41 mm||1” – 1 5⁄8”|
|Stroke Length||55 mm||2 1⁄8”|
|Impact Rate||2340 BPM|
|Air Consumption||69 l/s||146 cfm|
|Piston Diameter||70 mm||2 3⁄4”|
|Steel Size (HEX) – Chuck End||22 mm X108 mm||7/8” X 4 1⁄4”|